Senior Client Service Advocate
ByAllAccounts is the only provider of intelligent data aggregation for financial services companies and the platforms on which their businesses depend. We have more than a decade of experience in gathering and transforming complex financial account data from thousands of institutions.
This is an exciting time for the company as we are bringing new technology to the financial services market, our products are proven, our client list expanding, and we are growing!
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Client Service Advocate who will thrive in a fast-growing technology organization.
The Senior Client Service Advocate (SCSA) will provide first and second-line product support to corporate customers and their clients for ByAllAccounts’ suite of financial software products. SCSA is responsible for working with clients to understand issues with the financial data aggregated by our products and to troubleshoot, document, triage, and monitor those issues. Other responsibilities include contributing to FAQ and support documentation to be used by customers and their clients, and communicating customer feedback to the product development team.
- Monitor the support phone, email, and web for issue submission during normal support hours.
- Perform intake, documentation, and monitoring of product issues and product inquiries submitted by users.
- Analyze, recreate, troubleshoot, and document application and data issues.
- Implement the organization’s prioritization scheme for outstanding issues
- Manage the set of issues associated with a customer for both external and internal inquiry. Communicate interim status and final resolution of issues to users.
- Perform select account management activities, including but not limited to reporting internally on customer status as well as contacting customers regarding service and product feedback.
- Develop and maintain expertise in ByAllAccounts products and supported platforms.
- Develop support-related documentation for customers
- Provide support for reconciling financial accounts, both positions and cash
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years relevant experience, with at least 2 years prior experience servicing external clients in a financial services role
- Exposure to basic security types including stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and cash
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to convey client business requirements internally
- Proven ability to prioritize work to meet multiple task deadlines
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent customer care
- A general understanding of financial operations, particularly with the process of account reconciliation
- Prior experience working with at least one portfolio management product such as Advent Axyx or Schwab PortfolioCenter
Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and credit checks before hiring, as well as periodically thereafter and must have permanent U.S. work authorization to be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit your salary requirements and resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org.