Improve your operational efficiency by eliminating manual data entry and reducing your reconciliation processing time
- Scale: Reduce or eliminate manual data entry for start of day reconciliation of positions and cash
- Improve Efficiency: Shorten reconciliation cycles from days to hours
- Save Money: Get greater distribution of product across multiple platforms without adding staff
Due diligence primer for asset managers e-Book
How the Service Works
Our knowledge-based process uses artificial intelligence to gather and transform financial account data to meet sophisticated data requirements.
Positions, balances, transactions and securities data is ready to reconcile against the custodian-reported data.
- Connector to structured and unstructured financial account data
- Aggregate transactions, positions, balances from 4,000+ different custodian and TAMPs
- Data collected using direct connectivity and/or html parsing and/or PDF parsing
- Often use multiple different-format sources to ensure completeness of the data
- Can add a custodian that is not currently supported by ByAllAccounts
- Support multiple currencies
- Support trade-date and/or settlement-date based data
- Provide platform independent data delivery. Deliver to any system including Advent®, SmartStream, and InData
- Also deliver data to proprietary data warehouses and reporting systems
Download our account aggregation whitepaper
Systems we Work with
ByAllAccounts delivers account data to portfolio management, reconciliation, compliance, trust accounting and performance systems including:
- Your proprietary system
- Current Situation: Start of day reconciliation of positions and cash often requires printing account information if there is web access, or receiving paper statements at month-end to manually reconcile data.
- Solution: Using InData, a provider of software and services for buy-side firms, in combination with ByAllAccounts, provides position files for daily reconciliation.
- Benefit: Significantly reduce reconciliation processing time from weeks to days
Click Here to read the full Renaissance Case Study